Average Temperatures in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- The average annual temperature in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is hot at 26.7 degrees Celsius (80.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of mean monthly temperatures of 16.5 °C (29.7°F) which is a slightly low range.
- August is the hottest month (very, very hot) having an average temperature of 34.4 degrees Celsius (93.92 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (very mild) having an average temperature of 17.9 degrees Celsius (64.22 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Abu Dhabi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Abu Dhabi Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Abu Dhabi
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 354 kms (220 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 232.3 kms (144.3 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 114 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) E
- Muscat , Oman - 382.1 kms (237.4 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) ESE
- Sur, Oman - 535.6 kms (332.8 miles) ESE