| < March >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Abu Dhabi in March is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 24.8mm (1in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:36 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Abu Dhabi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Abu Dhabi:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 354 kms (220 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 232.3 kms (144.3 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 114 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) E
- Muscat , Oman - 382.1 kms (237.4 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) ESE
- Sur, Oman - 535.6 kms (332.8 miles) ESE