Abu Dhabi Climate & Temperature
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is at 24°26'N, 54°38'E, 27 m (89 ft). See map.
- Abu Dhabi has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid hot climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Abu Dhabi is situated in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 26.7 degrees Celsius (80.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.5 °C (29.7°F). This indicates that the continentality type is oceanic, subtype truly oceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 88.9 mm (3.5 inches) which is equivalent to 88.9 Litres/m² (2.18 Gallons/ft²).
- If you were to burrow down through the Earth from Abu Dhabi you would come out nearest to the climate station at Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
Rio de Janeiro,
Climate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 354 kms (220 miles) NNE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 232.3 kms (144.3 miles) N
- Khasab, Oman - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) NE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 184.5 kms (114.6 miles) NE
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 132.9 kms (82.6 miles) NE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 114 kms (70.9 miles) NE
- Majis, Oman - 201.9 kms (125.5 miles) E
- Muscat , Oman - 382.1 kms (237.4 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 340.3 kms (211.5 miles) ESE
- Sur, Oman - 535.6 kms (332.8 miles) ESE